NOC-PS version v1.55 has been released.
Existing users can update by going to the webinterface and clicking on “start” -> “update”
New operating system profiles:
- Ubuntu 13.04 (beta)
- OpenSUSE 12.3
- Citrix Xenserver 6.1
- Fedora 18
- Subnets window: added button to split a large (empty) subnet into multiple smaller subnets.
- Subnets window: it is now possible to select multiple subnets and delete them in one go.
- Subnets window: throw error if user wants to delete the subnet NOC-PS is in.
- Servers window: can now move the server to a different subnet in the properties.
- Devices window: now shows an error message if a switch did not respond while polling data traffic counters.
- noVNC console: Websocket error under newer versions of Google Chrome fixed.
- Xenserver VM creation: platform:NX option is now enabled by default.
- OpenSUSE: now reboots after installation (fixes issue in which SSH is not accessible right after installation)