Information on how to get started can be found in our documentation:
– English manual: NOCPS-Manual-EN.pdf
To activate the software, you can request a free 1-month evaluation license first (registration required).
Once satisfied, order a normal license .
IMPORTANT: the installation files are meant to perform the initial installation, after installation go to “start” -> “update” in the webinterface, to update to the latest version.
– OVF virtual appliance for VMware ESXi/vSphere (64-bit systems only): NOC-PS-VMware.zip
– XVA virtual appliance for Citrix Xenserver (HVA only):
For Xenserver 6.x: NOC-PS-Xen60.zip
– HyperV image: NOC-PS-HyperV.zip
– ISO installation image for other Hypervisors: NOC-PS-1-0.iso
The ISO image can only be installed as a virtual machine on a Hypervisor. It only contains minimal hardware support, and will not function properly on physical machines.
If you are both a Xen and VMware user, please choose the VMware version. (higher network throughput).
– Blesta v3 module: NOC-PS-Blesta-Module-4.zip
– Hostbill module: NOC-PS-Hostbill-Module-5-2.zip
– Utility for adding Windows 2008 support to the system: wbuilder4.zip
– PHP JSON-RPC API for integration with third party software: NOC-PS-PHP-API-003.zip