A new NOC-PS version has just been released.
Existing users can update to the latest version by going to “start” -> “update” in the webinterface.
New operating system profiles:
- Citrix Xenserver 6.2
- Proxmox VE 3.0
- Possible to organize servers into pools
New API methods:
- popFromPool(int $takeServerFromPool, int $movetoNewPool)
- pool variable added to methods addHost() and updateHost()
- Architecture field (32-bit/64-bit) in server settings user interface has been removed to make space for new options.
- virtual KVM is being deprecated and has been removed from the main user interface. We expect that with the advance of affordable mainboards with integrated KVM-over-IP functionality this functionality will no longer be needed in the near future.